It's my cousin's wedding today!
Heh, his long awaited dream, finally fulfilled.
Held a buffet at some place near my church.
The food wasn't exactly the sumptuous gourmet food that i expected but that was long prognasticated since its only a buffet. Still, it was no where near a humble meal since it was layered with spreads of delicacies and a variety of delights belonging to differing ethnic groups.
Cool huh? As a food connoiseur, i can only comment that the food is neither at its zenith nor its nadir.
The buffet was for only a transient period of time.
At about 3.00 i made my way to the church via my dad's car.=)
Usually i would comment on sermons as being edifying but today's sermons is exceptionally beneficial to me since i WAS always embedded with tons and copious streams of worries, like the many crevasse at the glacier falls of Antartica.
The general topic was worrying and we were taught to pour, weigh and cast all our dubious worries unto God. He has contemplated the future and has planned everything for us. Oh, the provident Lord. I shan't tremble in fear for my results anymore nor indulge myself in overzealous anticipation for any oncoming trepidations.
Never shall i again shiver, quiver nor shudder at the presence of my infatuation or when i'm on stage.
I'm getting so rhapsodical about quiet time at night and my study room shall be the place for quiet time :D.
Finally gifted with it:D.
The experience of being blessed with it is seriously a supernatural one. The concoctions of overwhelming bloodcurdling concurring and immense trepidation and anxiety is inexplicable.
My jaws became very stiff, like hardened, desiccated molten rocks and my mouth started contracting and expanding antagonistically on the insides with the company of my tongue becoming tremendously queasy. When Ken placed his hand on my shoulder i could feel a streak of some electricity like energy surging through out my body. I took the first step and allowed the Holy spirit to carry out the rest :D.
Didn't believe it was tongues at the start but yeah :D.
Where i reside in solitude...
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Am I able to get ring tones from the myxer website onto my iphone 3g s? How do I go about doing this? And is it really 100% free and safe to download stuff? I obviously have unlimited internet and text, but I wanted to make sure it wouldn't cost anything and wouldn't have a virus or something. Thanks!
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://dinmo.phpbb3.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100&p=696#p696]unlock iphone[/url]
This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
Just thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!
Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/tinkerbell-party-supplies.html]tinkerbell Party Supplies[/url].
settled 21 and stabbing straits some grown up toys? finish first in [url=http://www.avi.vg]sex toys [/url] online, bounteous gallimaufry of grown-up toys like [url=http://www.avi.vg/category.php?a=coitus4sexx&cid=3]vibrators [/url] and [url=http://www.avi.vg/category.php?a=having it away4sexx&cid=30]dildos [/url]at www.avi.vg , possessions massive quantity the temperament, another spectacular purlieus to let unbalanced [url=http://www.ewgpresents.com]viagra online[/url] is the all latest http://www.ewgpresents.com and the unrivalled ed rx [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]online viagra[/url] drugstore www.rxpillsmd.net , and the prime generic [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] drugstore at www.generic4you.com or at www.generik4u.com the [url=http://www.generik4u.com]sildenafil citrate[/url] shop.
Hi There I'd love to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Just thought this would be a nice way to make my first post!
The best way establish revenue it is usually a insightful belief to begin a savings or investing plan as soon in life as obtainable. But don't despair if you have not thought of saving your capital until later on in life. With the help of honest work, that is reading up on the best investment vehicles for your capital you can slowly but surely increase your wealth so that it amounts to a sizable amount by the time you want to retire. Contemplate all of the available asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A knowledgeable and diversified portfolio of investments in a wide range of asset classes can help your money swell through the years.
-Clare Grafton
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]
Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!
Mike
Hi guys, my names Eva and im completely new to this forum.
I hope that I'll learn and share a lot of interesting things.
Thanks,
Eva
Post a Comment