Today is such a day!
I'm shagged from the CIP thing yeah?
Its draining away my youth, energy and ebullience.
But nvm, God rewarded me with the privilege and honour to witness some of the rare sights of singapore. Didnt know that singapore had such a potential, though in a small group, species of the human race.
Those voluptuous orbs are always yearning for your hands to do some magic.
After CIP, the whole lot of us went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to have our dinner. Not exactly the sumptuous delights but thats to be expected. Food court.
I pawned Jun Wei in Daytona 2 =D
I pawned Zhen Ning in Daytona 2 =D
Zhen Ning pawned Jun Wei in Daytona 2 =D
Nicholas Pawned Zhen Ning in Daytona 2 =D
LOL. speaking of which the girls weren't expecting me to be a veteran when it comes to arcade games.LOL. they presumed that i was the studious kind who don't play arcade. What caught them aghast was that i could stay out till 12 plus.
Where i reside in solitude...
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment