---Naruto---
Personally, i feel that this anime revolves quite adequately around the fundamentals of life.
It teaches us on rudimentary skills and personalities, characteristics such as teamwork, strengths, endurance and what being stoic is all about. Its no cliche show you'll get to see everyday.
Its not a just any concoction of seamless combats and endless battle scenes, or any cartoon with its characters working towards the end of the story in a really contemplated manner. The show is probably famous for its extraneous indulgence of character's introspection and their streams of thoughts, memories and usually, dauting past. Inherently, many of the main characters led an impoverished and deplorable, pitiful childhood(naruto, rock lee and sasuke).
I would also like to emphasize that the story has a tremendously wonderful plot. There is a smooth development which does not contribute to the imminence of what is going to happen, preventing any prognastication of the storyline. At times you would be obfuscated and confused about what is going on but all will be unveiled at the end of it.
Naruto? I'd probably place it on a pedestal. Its one show you can expect much from.(except for the frigging fillers not even worth berating).
I digress. I relish being beguiled by hEr alluring beauty, ever so enchanting and enticing. But i would not be excessively fixated on hEr for it will significantly distract me from my academics.
Where i reside in solitude...
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment