Where i reside in solitude...

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nostalgia.2

It was evening. The sun is already touching the dunes.

The atmosphere was perfect.

The ambience was prepared for a nostalgic feedback.

All anticipated with much anxiety. Especially someone.


It was all too sudden. She just sat next to me. Unexpectedly, she came from the back door. I wasn't ready. I tried to supress my feelings and think of the most brutal and appalling things. It was no use. My temperature was rising. Ironically, i didn't perspire, not even for the slightest bit. It felt cold on the outside, but real warm inside. I could feel my blood coursing voraciously through my veins. My heart was about to burst. I was sure my pupils were dilated raw.



My friend's egging on made it rather awkward. I had to shift, though very reluctantly and very slowly, to supress my inalienable yet overwhelming emotions. My temperature was rising.

It certainly was well relished. I slurred and stuttered abit when talking to her, but well it ain't that deplorable. Atleast i talked to her. I had to comfirm every word i want to say before shooting it out.


It took quite awhile, but soon the table was spread with layers of lavishing, sumptuous food.

Too much i supposed. Just too much. As nicholas and i struggled to swallow the last morsels of the meat, glaring at us.


Atlas we were done with our meal.
It was really an enjoyable day for us all.

























No comments:

2D1'06 chalet'07