My Lord, i thank You for Your presence.
I thank You for being there for me during my times of need.
I thank You for the colossal power i could tap draw from You during my mugging sprees.
I thank You for bestowing me with an unremitting spirit and an unyielding will.
You made the history, chemistry, emaths, bio incredibly easy.
Yes, this is incredibly surreal.
But it's true, because You are greater than all and You can make it possible.
Lord i pray for Your presence to be with me forever.
Lord, i pray for the myanmar crisis to subside, to wane, to abate.
I pray for Your might and power to be maximized in the deplorable circumstance of the myanmar crisis, to be their source of mitigation.
My Lord i pray for Your relevation among the myanmar people.
In Jesus' name.
Amen.
Where i reside in solitude...
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment