I woke up at 10.am today, AMAZINGLY.
It seems that someone gave off some influential aura which seemed to try and change me for the better :P
Anyway, those who know who is it please keep this firmly only to yourself.
i ate to roti pratas in the morning and finally completed the book 'lost boy'
Today's schedule was rather contrived, was already planned and contemplated yesterday.
By the time i finished the book it was already 1pm and i had my lunch, chicken rice =D, before making my way to the Digital Photo shop just a stone throw away from my house.
I went down and felt that something was wrong i realized that i had forgotten to take my thumb drive. I got very exasperated and annoyed at why does this kind of thing always happen to me.
After some tsking here and there, i finally made it back down and I strode into the camera shop to get my photos developed.
They told me to return to the shop at 6pm. When she said that it reminded me about Mr Tan saying " Please return back to your class rooms" every morning last year, and that my english teacher then, Mrs Tham, would tell us it is 'return to your class' and not 'return back' because return = "go back" so mr tan is saying "go back back" every morning? lol.
I started revising my chemical equations and wondered why chemistry was not classified as humanities since it requires a substantial amount of memory work. memorising all the chemical formulaes and equations is tougher than a structure essay.
i completed the physics asignment.
And guess what? I took two hours just to do those 2 above?!
i drained away excess time doing nothing every twenty minutes.
My focus and concentration breaks every now and then.
Nicholas Wee you are dead, now i'm in love with her too. i'm going to kill you if i screw up my O levels.
I went to retrieve my photos at 6.03pm and snuck up into my room without letting my parents know because they are runnning a photo developing enterprise and would nag at me endlessly for developing at another shop BUT i have my special reasons this time. :D
Wilfret came at 8.30 and taught me graph modulus and functions and i would have an early stage advantage later on and not become very blur. I failed to complete three major tasks today which are:
-NPCC heritage
-Biology notes
-History notes
hence tomorrows scheduel shall be:
-Biology notes
-History notes
-revise chem
-revise mt story book
-revise physics for pressure
-stay happy
Where i reside in solitude...
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment